Sunday, October 31, 2004

Google - All about chappati's

Well my shopping is restricted to buying chappatis (indian bread so to speak) and Nans (another indian bread ) from the local store. Google has a few billion more stashed away than I do, so they can go out and buy cool stuff like Keyhole
Lemme see now ...
1. I go search for buying chappati's (for the purpose of this example.. ) on google.
2. Then I go and compare chappati prices between stores on froogle
3. Then I can go to google answers and say 'how do I make my own chappatis' (mmh - shouldn't pay too much for getting that question answered - I could invest a few bucks and call my mother otherwise - Or use gmail and save even that couple of bucks)
4. I need to find the route to the Chappati store and see which side of the road it is on Route 46 - There comes in keyhole (again this is for the purposes of this example)
Or I could save money (on the answers and keyhole) and just type in my zip code and use the google local search results.

Wonder what google will add to its repertoire next ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

=
Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

Lived in India , UK and USA. An information junkie who can't get enuf of it !