Wednesday, December 06, 2006

New stuff on my del.icio.us

Finally got back to working and indexing my del.icio.us entries - added a lot of great new stuff recently ...


There is this venture capital site for young entrepreneurs called Youth Venture Capital Network which I just subscribed too .. got some interesting insights and a lot of senior people who support the cause and can help with insights, direction and (hopefully!) funding...

There was an interested statistic on the 'types of people' who become VCs - it said the top sourse was I-Banks and the traditional investment banking side - and then it was management consulting . Here is the link to that ( I am not sure if its very scientific) survey.


Then I added this great link to Off West End (ala Off Broadway in NY) theatre. This provides a definitely cooler alternative to traditional west end fare and the ticket prices let you go on a much more regular basis .. !

Having said that - we did get tickets to the BlueMan Group and to Mamma Mia over the next couple of weeks - so that should be a good deal ..


The rest of them are more linked to my travel research ... and I think I will lump them all in my next post...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

=
Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

Lived in India , UK and USA. An information junkie who can't get enuf of it !